Sunday, December 2, 2007

Welcome

I get tens of forwards everyday in my mail. There are 'friends' dont even think a second to see if they are disturbing my already sick mornings. But nevertheless, there will be real nice forwards which I do enjoy going through.

But, please spare my mornings. I would love to go through them in cooler evenings and weekends. So I came up with this thought of archiving all of them here on this blog and go through them when i have nothing better to do.

forward me all the junk in your mail inbox. I will archive them here under your name.

Seeji.

1 comments:

Psychshweta said...

Hi Seeji :-)

The jokes are simply hilarious ..
I have already heard a few from the lot but rest are fresh n' pure fun :)
Thanks for sharing them.
Keep up the noble deed of making people laugh ..

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Z gang